Daniel Lawyers & Associates have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business. We can assist you with business types including companies, partnerships, and trusts. Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
Daniel Lawyers & Associates can help with:
- Business structures
- Business contracts and Lease terms
- Put and Call options
- Goodwill and valuation of business assets
- Tax considerations
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Franchising agreements
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement
What is a Commercial Lease?
A commercial lease is a legally binding agreement between landlord and tenant, defining the rights and obligations of each. A commercial lease is not just about occupying a building space, it also determines what changes you can or can’t do to the property.
Daniel Lawyers & Associates can help you negotiate the best terms possible and explain the process, identify and minimize risks, setting you up for success.
Daniel Lawyers & Associates can assist you with:
- Drafting a Commercial Lease
- Transfer or Assignment of an existing commercial lease;
- Variation of Commercial Lease.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment with a lawyer.